- Some knowledge of business analysis or agile delivery methods may help but is not mandatory.
We live in a time when being adaptive is no longer a matter of choice – it is a matter of survival for many businesses.
This affects how the businesses operate and changes the expectations of different roles in organisations – business analysis included.
In this course, you will learn how to apply business analysis on three agile horizons:
- Strategic: help businesses make strategic decisions in agile context and decide on which initiatives to deliver
- Initiative: help the teams understand real needs of their customers and scope projects accordingly
- Delivery: help the teams deliver projects in agile setting
The course is fully aligned with the Agile extension to BABOK(r) Guide and will aid you in preparation for Agile Analysis Certification by IIBA.
At the end of the course you will get a chance to test your knowledge with one sample exam of 85 questions.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring business analysts
- Business analysts with experience in “traditional” heavy weight SDLC methodologies who want to learn agile
- Product owners and managers who need to perform business analysis in agile context
- Scrum masters and other agile practitioners who want to understand how business analysis works in agile
- Business analysts aiming at Agile Analysis Certification by IIBA (IIBA(r)-AAC)