- Recommended prerequisite: Colt Steele’s, The Web Developer Bootcamp (or similar, e.g. freeCodeCamp)
- Understand the fundamentals of HTML and CSS
- Understand the fundamentals of the Bootstrap design framework
- Understand the basics of Express JS
Code w/ Node is a web developer course that teaches you how to create production grade features for a robust web app using Node and Express JS. The course is also designed to help you become a self-sufficient developer who can solve complex problems on the fly.
Elevate your developer skills in this learn by doing course where we will be building a feature rich, production ready, web application with the NEMO stack (Node Express MongoDB & Other stuff).
In this course you will build a production ready RESTful CRUD application that has:
– Bootstrap 4 styling
– ES6 (and later) syntax
– Maps with Mapbox
– Geospatial indexing
– Image upload (single and multiple)
– Password reset
– And much more!
Master key skills, including:
– Debugging effectively with locus
– Looking up solutions online
– Problem solving on the fly
Code with Node features a strong Discord community, where you can find help with bugs or make new friends to chat about code with.
This isn’t your average run-of-the-mill follow along course. We’ll be running into real-world bugs and solving them together.
By the end of this course you will not only have what it takes to build a complex web application, but you will likely be a more confident developer who can solve problems and learn new skills on the fly.
Are you ready to become a self-sufficient developer?
Let’s get started! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate level web developers looking to up their skill set and become self-sufficient learners
- Graduates of Colt Steele’s, The Web Developer Bootcamp
- Anyone looking to take their coding skill set to the next level