Rating: 0.0 out of 5
Created by Vasco Patrício
- Have a basic knowledge of how you behave and think
In this course, we will cover the usual cognitive biases, fallacies, and other errors and distortions in human behavior and thinking, and their applications in an executive context.
These can be caused by external triggers, skewed perceptions, other people, and/or many other triggers. Although it’s not always easy to simply “fix” these biases, a thorough understanding of them is the first step to changing perception and behavior.
You will learn about both frequent and unknown/obscure biases including:
– Loss aversion;
– Time discounting and baseline discounting;
– Perceived depth and effort manipulation;
– Anchoring, framing and context manipulation;
… As well as many others!
The course is presented in a reference guide format. In short, lessons are not sequential or dependent. You can take any specific section and watch it, and the contents will be encapsulated. But naturally, for someone watching the whole course in one go, things will be sequential and ordered.
If this seems the course for you, let’s begin!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody looking to improve their thinking and behavior
- Executives looking to de-bias their decision-making process