Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Created by Abdul Wali
Last updated 1/2021
- You should just know what’s the purpose of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- You will probably need a website to implement the steps taught in this course
The SEO Training 2021, The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about Google’s search algorithms and SEO factors that search engines use to rank web pages. From keyword research to link building and from technical SEO to website speed optimization, this course covers all aspects of SEO 2021 and beyond.
Exact Step by Step SEO Plan in this Course:
>> What’s SEO and why it matters?
>> Who can benefit from SEO?
>> How to find an SEO niche for your blog/site?
>> How to find the best low competition keywords for your SEO blog/site?
Why This Complete SEO Course?
This entire SEO 2021 course is based on a practical result-oriented approach. I have created a website from scratch during this course, and I will show you how to find the best SEO niche for your website/blog and then how to find the best low competition and low difficulty keywords for the same website/blog. We will apply the SEO techniques on our website in real-time and will rank that website on the 1st page of Google.
This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts, and Website owners who want to rank #1 in Google. This course is not just for WordPress, but I have tried my best to make it workable for any type of website such as an e-commerce website, HTML website, and custom websites.
- Best Selling SEO Course
- Over 55,000 Satisfied Students
- Over 1500 Positive Reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 10 + Hours of Full HD Videos + More to Come
- Efficient Course Organisation
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 Days money-back guarantee – No questions asked
- 24/7 Support from Instructor
- Future updates with new lectures
This course will help you in following SEO topics:
- Find a niche for your site/blog
- Find low competition keywords for your website
- Find your competitors and keep an eye on them
- Do on-page SEO for your blog
- Learn technical SEO
- Off-Page SEO for your site
- Submitting a website to Google
- Setting up Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- Speeding up your WordPress website
- Best SEO plugins for your WordPress site
- What’s negative SEO and how to avoid that
- Brand awareness in Google
- How to increase traffic from Google SERPs
- Easy link building techniques
- Powerful backlinks
- How to improve domain authority of your site
- Local SEO techniques
- How to improve SEO of your existing website
- How to avoid Google Penalty
- Prevent your website from being hit by Google Algorithms
What Do Students Say Who Already Bought This course?
Jony Alam says: “I have taken your SEO course in late 2015, by using your SEO knowledge thanks to you I have earned thousands of dollars by doing SEO for my clients via UpWork & Freelancer.com & sold a couple of websites at flippa in a high rate. Thanks for your wonderful course. It has changed my life & help me to generate 4 figure income monthly. Highly recommended course!!! For Newbie!!”
Xavier Clapin-Pépin says: “Thanks Abdul, I started to learn SEO with your course and continued in the same path and now I’m a Rising Talent SEO Expert on Upwork! Adbul you rock! Xavier Clapin Pepin”
Carlos Montoya says: “Very complete SEO course, the best I´ve done yet. All the material very well explained and with excellent examples to back up the information. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in advancing their SEO learning.”
Abdul Sami says: “This is great work by Wali, touching all nook and craning of driving traffic into one’s website and article. Every point always leading to google ranking. Wali, Keep up good work”
Olanrewaju Aiki says: “The title of this course should actually be: “Foolish made wise” step by step guide to SEO course. The instructor has a sound knowledge of SEO and took his time to actually break it down into smaller pieces for easy understanding. I will recommend the course to anyone interested.”
Who this course is for:
- Bloggers & Webmasters
- Internet Marketers
- Business Owners
- Website Owners
- Content Writers
- SEO & Marketing Students