- Have at least a basic understanding of football (soccer)
- Be open-minded
- Be ready and eager to learn
Welcome to your course “How to Analyze Football (Soccer) – Basics“. Whether you are a coach, a player, or even a football lover, this course is for you!
Analyzing football isn’t and shouldn’t be exclusive to football analysts. Whether you want it or not, you are analyzing football while coaching your team, while playing a game, or even while watching it. The question isn’t should I analyze football? but it is How to Analyze football?
In this course, you will discover the things you should absolutely know and do before watching, playing or coaching your very next game.
By the end of this course, you will be able to analyze football games correctly. You will understand football deeply in order to improve your performance.
This course is composed of 4 sections:
- In the first section, you are going to know me (the instructor), the roadmap of the course, and the structural logic of the course.
- In the second section, you are going to answer the question of Why Analyzing football?
- In the third section, you are going to gain some knowledge about the basics of football analysis.
- In the fourth and last section, you are going to discover some resources and receive a piece of advice to help you with your journey analyzing football.
Shortly talking, this course will change your filter through which you see Football (Soccer), and give you some basics and resources to get started in football analysis.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to gain a deeper understanding of football
- Coaches who want to get the best results from their games
- Players who want to improve their performance
- Football fans who want to understand coaches, clubs, and players decisions and their impact on the game