- This is a non-technical program, no coding background is required.
This is a non-technical program, no coding background is required.
This course offers an introduction to big data analytics, statistics and data-driven decision making for all business professionals, including those with no prior analytics knowledge.
Analytical skills are essential in any business. There is a growing need for employees across all areas to know how to read, interpret, and present data in a way that can be understood across all functions and inform decision making.
This course presents an overview of the field of business and marketing analytics and data science for you to make informed business decisions.
It is an introduction to the different analytics methodologies and how are they used, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform analytics themselves but to gain knowledge of what analytics can do.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs/Business owners
- Marketers, Bloggers, Social media managers and in general anyone working in Digital channels.
- Professionals looking for an up-skill opportunity
- Finance experts with a desire for making use of their company data.
- Fresh Graduates that want to get a taste of the different disciplines of analytics.