Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Created by Maitrik Thakkar
Python is a high-level programming language designed to be easy to read and simple to implement. It is open source, which means it is free to use, even for commercial applications. Python can run on Mac, Windows, and Unix systems and has also been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines.
Python is considered a scripting language, like Ruby or Perl and is often used for creating Web applications and dynamic Web content. It is also supported by a number of 2D and 3D imaging programs, enabling users to create custom plug-ins and extensions with Python. Examples of applications that support a Python API include GIMP, Blender, and Autodesk Maya.
Scripts written in Python (.PY files) can be parsed and run immediately. They can also be saved as a compiled programs (.PYC files), which are often used as programming modules that can be referenced by other Python programs.
Many students learned Python as the first language. Many are learning it right now, many will learn it in the future. And for many of them, Python will be the only programming language they need.
Thanks to this unique position, Python is likely going to grow even more in the future.
The language is simple, expressive, and it’s quite straightforward.
The ecosystem is huge. There seems to be a library for everything you can imagine.
Python is a high level programming language suitable for beginners thanks to its intuitive syntax, its huge community and vibrant ecosystem.
It is also appreciated by professionals across many different fields.
- 300+ MCQ & Answers in Python with explanations
- Every MCQ set focuses on specific topic in Python Subject
- These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best books on Python programming language
Detail about Test:
- Practice Test 1: Variable Names, Data Types , Operators. — 50 MCQ
- Practice Test 2: Loops, String ,List & List Comprehension — 55 MCQ
- Practice Test 3: Tuples, Sets & Dictionary — 50 MCQ
- Practice Test 4: Functions : Built-in Function & User Defined Function. — 50 MCQ
- Practice Test 5: File Operation and Regular Expressions — 40 MCQ
- Practice Test 6: Python OOPS Concept : Object, Class, Abstraction, Inheritance ,Polymorphism, Exception Handling — 65 MCQ
Who this course is for:
- Python Beginner To Expert student
- which are interested in Python.
- Anyone wanted to clear Python Certification
- Programmers switching languages to Python