Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Created by Chris Bankes Sivewright
Last updated 2/2021
Notice:Please do NOT enrol on this course on impulse, thinking you might watch it later. Maybe show an interest on impulse, yes, but before you enrol, watch the Preview videos, read the Course Description and then make a decision. If you then enrol then please start the course as soon as possible. Watch the lectures, look at the workbooks and join in the discussions. Joining my courses is a serious business and I want you to get the most out of your study – but I also want you to enjoy the course.
That is why I am asking that you only enrol because you really want to and that you start the course intending to make full use of all the resources.
You will be very welcome.
240 lectures: This course details 300 coping skills that you can apply to every day life! What more could be wanted?
This course features the following:
- Coping skills aimed at the problem
- Coping skills aimed at emotions
- Healthy coping strategies
- Unhealthy coping strategies
- Research studies
- Case studies where you are asked to apply the coping skills
- A new 31-day section in managing pain and stress. This has THREE resources per day
Plus over 300 clearly identified coping skills…enroll today!
SEVEN Coping Skills workbooks.
- Mind mapping
- Fifteen coping strategies
- Downloadable worksheets
- Practical applications
- DBT and coping skills
- A FREE COURSE (link)
- 12 Coping Skills for Christmas
- Proactive coping inventory
- Dyadic Coping Inventory
- Brief Resilient Coping Scale
A special section on the impact of COVID-19:
- Job security
- Financial stress
Workbook on Holistic Medicine (January 2020)
- Balanced life
- What do you want from your doctor?
- Lifestyle modifications
- Principles of holistic medicine
- The immune system
- Types of treatment
- Long term?
- Focus on preventing diseases
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to navigate life well
- People experiencing Anxiety, Depression, and other forms of Mental Illness
- Students who want hundreds of skills BUT ALSO want to know how and when to apply them!
- Students who want detailed notes and workbooks – all provided