- Willingness to have fun and learn about YouTube thumbnail creation
- Have a computer with internet access
- Have access to cloud-based online tools covered in the course.
- A few graphic tools and apps are conveyed in the course. Some tools may be free and some may be paid. You can leverage any tool here to suit the standard career requirement that you may have.
So, want to create breathtaking and clickable video thumbnails for your YouTube videos, but not knowing how?
You’ve come to the right place, my passionate learner. Look no further than this course.
Welcome, my name is Srinidhi Ranganathan. My fans fondly call me “Digital Marketing Legend”. Teaming up with Saranya, I have now put this training course “YouTube Thumbnail Blaster: Create 3D Video Thumbnails” together to help people just like you to quickly create attractive thumbnails for YouTube. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert graphic designer who has existing knowledge or design skills, you can go ahead and learn this.
This course will start with the introduction of the concept of 3D thumbnails before we move to the practical session. The practical session will contain an amazing walkthrough of cloud-based online tools to help you achieve the purpose. What’s more? We will also introduce you to some tools that can:
- Add depth to your photos
- Convert 2D photos to 3D
- Create characters for use in thumbnails
- Enlarge YouTube video thumbnails for Facebook etc.
Thumbnails allow video viewers to have control over exactly what they like to see. A great custom video thumbnail (created using online cloud-based graphic design tools) can make an ocean of difference when it comes to a viewer or your fan clicking through to your video or deciding whether or not to watch another. Thumbnails act in the same way as a book cover or a movie poster – for example and if you have a super-great thumbnail, the chances of attracting more viewers are definitely higher.
This is not one of those courses that will throw too much at you at once and cause you to get overwhelmed or confused. This is a course that you’ll not only learn so much from but also enjoy the journey as you’re learning (which is a very important part of the education and learning process), whatsoever.
There is no time to waste.
Enroll now, and let’s start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here, inside.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let’s begin.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to learn thumbnail creation to engage viewers using online graphic tools
- Passionate YouTubers and Creators who are looking to learn and master thumbnail creation easily
- Graphic Designers who are looking to discover new-age tools and apps in the field of graphic design
- Students who are looking to learn and explore new things in the field of graphic design